To access our claim portal, click here

Click here for claim portal

Call Hidenda 0333 0033 880 Calls to this number will direct you to the web portal

Marraige Allowance Claims

Marriage Allowance claims allow married couples and couples in civil partnerships to reclaim tax from HMRC. Marriage Allowance claims are not regulated by the FCA so are an unregulated claim.

To start a Marriage Allowance claim please click here.

Our registered office is:

Sherwood Oxford Road,
Frilford Heath,
OX13 5NW

Our online client portal is available at